In addition to our Early Years provision, we offer a playscheme during every school holiday period for children aged Reception Year -11 years.
In a safe and secure place to have fun, build new friendships, learn, and keep fit and healthy. Children can take part in a range of activities, crafts, and free play. As a community interest company, we try to keep fees as low as possible to provide a cost-effective solution for families.
Benefits for families:
Enables parents and carers who are working or who wish to work, train, or learn, to have a greater choice in balancing their work and family life.
- Children are safe and cared and can have new, fun experiences and extend their social skills making the transition back into school much easier.
- For the parents, continuation of care through the holidays can lead to a lifestyle change; opportunities to extend current hours or pursue further study.
- Childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare accounts can be used to pay for these sessions.
- Children can be happier, easier to relate to, mixing better and better prepared for learning.
What we offer:
- Ofsted registered – unbeatable ‘OUTSTANDING’ results
- Wide range of activities, targeted at children aged 4- 9 years but we do accept up to 11 years
- Hours 8:00am to 9:00am for Breakfast (£6.50 – Food included) and 9:00am and 4:00pm (£30) for the main session.
- Experienced, qualified and caring staff
How to book
To register your child for our holiday playscheme you could use our enquiry form, call on 01295 257100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org